Dillon County Emergency Management is conducting a Hurricane preparedness exercise today starting at 10:00am. This is only a training exercise **no action is required* Thank you!
Cliff Arnette, Director
205 W Howard St Suite 1
P.O. Box 1026
Dillon, SC 29536
Hours of Operation: 8:30 am-5:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
The agency is responsible for coordination and operation of a county-wide multi-hazard disaster preparedness program.
- All Hazards Planning-Natural and Technological
- Hazard Mitigation
- Preparedness, Response and Recovery from disasters
- Coordination of the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) which is tasked with emergency planning in order to prepare and respond to chemical emergencies
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) operation during activation, training, drills and exercises
- Provide information to the general public on disaster preparedness