Jamie Calhoun Estes
401 W Main St Room 204
P O Box 552
Dillon, SC 29536
Hours of Operation: 8:30 am-5:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
- In South Carolina, vehicle taxes are paid a year in advance.
- If you are renewing your vehicle license tag, you can pay your taxes and renewal fee to the Treasurer's Office and eliminate having to go to the Highway Department.
- We are now issuing decals on renewals of vehicle license tags. You should receive your decal from our office when taxes are paid unless a discrepancy occurs when we transmit data to the DMV.
- If you receive a tax notice for a boat or motor that you no longer own, you must notify the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources at Post Office Box 167, Columbia, SC 29202.
- When paying your taxes, please make reference on your check to the receipt number. This reduces the possibility of errors in posting your payment.
- If you receive a tax notice for a vehicle you no longer own, you will need to contact the Auditor's Office.
Dillon County Taxes